From Canvas To Chief Template

Renerabbitt

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 3:20 PM, Renerabbitt said:

Link to my live feed as I work through a canvas-provided chief file and import it into a template file.

https://www.facebook.com/753567585/videos/1535059240213458/

Thanks for the video, I’ve worked from a few Canvas to Chief scans in the past. Luckily for me they were single room scans for the most part, and one whole house that we didn’t need much detail for. I really liked how you were navigating thru in 3D, what kind of mouse and set up are you using to get such a smooth view? Thanks!

20 minutes ago, nikiley said:

Thanks for the video, I’ve worked from a few Canvas to Chief scans in the past. Luckily for me they were single room scans for the most part, and one whole house that we didn’t need much detail for. I really liked how you were navigating thru in 3D, what kind of mouse and set up are you using to get such a smooth view? Thanks!

a 3dconnexion mouse. I wouldn't hesitate for one second to buy it, absolute game changer after getting used to it for a month or so. Does a lot more than just 3d. Point to point snaps while zoomed in and panning at the same time for instance

• 1 month later...