tinadelllic

I'm a residential architectural designer with 10+ years of experience in large-scale custom projects that can take the project from ground zero to approved permit including full project development, construction plans, and submittal to building department for permitting available for per project or hourly work.

Experience & Speciality Knowledge:

- New Construction, Additions, Remodels & Full-Renovation 

- Single Family & Two-Family Homes, Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU's), Mother-in-law Suites, Tiny Houses, and Garage Apartments.
- Wood Framing, Concrete, CMU block, EPS Panels, SIP, ICF, Timber, Brick Masonry (Wythe) and Lathe & Plaster

- 2009, 2012, 2015, 2018, 2021 International Residential Codes

- Foam Formwork buildings & EPS concrete sandwich composite panel systems

- Historical Preservation & Old Home Design - Construction project management

Design, Drafting & Consulting Services:

- Construction Plans & 3D Renders created using Chief Architect x14, AutoCAD 2022 that are code-compliant and permit ready.

- Custom design with opportunity for homeowners to collaborate during the full creative process

- Integrative processes with your favorite subcontractors or builder encouraged to ensure your team starts and ends on the same page

- Project feasibility evaluation and reports based on a detailed building & zoning code analysis to know what’s possibly with your property before you begin!.
- Building department permitting & application submittal guidance

- Plan Review Preparation & Comment/Redline Responses

- Zoning, variance requests and HOA approval assistance and process management 

- Estimate Analysis & Contract Review

**Virtual availability only or are you not able to find someone local to fit your needs? All we need to start is drawings of your “Before” space. I can provide site-measured “As Built” Plans created of your existing space with options such as on-site and virtual live measurement collection, self-measure using my guided checklists, video imaging scans like that offered by Matterport and more

Typical Drawings Offered: Site Plan/Plot Plan, Floor Plans, Elevations, Cross-Sections, Reflected Ceiling Plans, Roof Plans, Electrical Plans, Plumbing & HVAC, Window & Door Schedule, Foundation Plan, Details, and Calculations such as Electrical Load, Attic Ventilation, UA Fenestration, Natural Glazing/Ventilation and more!  

Examples of work available and sent directly to you, just let me know what you want to see! If you have questions or want to discuss in more depth, feel free to reach out to me!

X13, X14, or X15 Chief Architect work available.

Tina Morsman

720-556-8789

tinadelllic@icloud.com

Edited by tinadelllic
Update
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can I get an email address for you so I can send you what I have on a new home and see what the price would be for a full set of plans.  I am builder and I have been using Chief for about 10 years, but I don't have time to draw complete sets of home plans, but I need someone who can take what I draw and go from there to full sets pf plans.  Thank you.  

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 1:32 PM, LucasRon said:

Can I get an email address for you so I can send you what I have on a new home and see what the price would be for a full set of plans.  I am builder and I have been using Chief for about 10 years, but I don't have time to draw complete sets of home plans, but I need someone who can take what I draw and go from there to full sets pf plans.  Thank you.  

Hi there! Yes my email address is tinadelllic@icloud.com. Please send over anything you'd like and I'll be happy to take a look. Thanks for reaching out!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...