Issues Inserting Appliances into cabinets

Reinbold

When ever I try to insert appliances into cabinets through the It will "work". In plan view it looks fine but in 3d it looks like the attached photo. It does this in the cabinet editing view and in general 3d views. I have check to make sure the opening is the right size for the appliance, but still wont inset properly. Is this happening because I am trying to use a sub zero model, and I don't have it configured right? Does anybody have any tips for how to get it to set properly?

CA Integrated ref cabinet.png

Some appliances are designed to insert into cabinets and some are designed to be placed into a plan as a free standing object.

The ones that are designed to insert into cabinets will have the 3D data offset so that it will be aligned with the cabinet face.  

If you place one that is designed to insert into a cabinet into a plan as a free standing object, the 3D data will be in the wrong position.  If you place one that is designed to placed into the plan as a free standing object, the 3D data will be in the wrong position.

In either case, the solution is to adjust the position of the 3D data using the Open Symbol dialog.