HVAC Design Sotware

CliffLloyd

Hello,

Wondering if anyone knows of HVAC design software that integrates with Chief?   I've found products that integrate with Autocad and Revit but not Chief.    The software provides the technical aspects of duct, outlet and machine sizing.  Without integration you have to recreate your layouts in the HVC software, would be so nice if it could use the floor plans we've already drawn.

Thanks in advance!

• 1 year later...
On 4/7/2023 at 5:04 PM, MiteshPatel said:

Có nhiều tùy chọn phần mềm thiết kế HVAC có sẵn trên thị trường, một số tùy chọn như sau:

Nhà cung cấp dịch vụ HAP, TRACE 700, Phần mềm Elite, Phần mềm castle apk

HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) design software is a very useful tool in designing efficient and energy efficient HVAC systems. Designed to help HVAC engineers and HVAC system design professionals, the software offers a wide range of features, from temperature load calculations, to HVAC system design and costing.
HVAC design software features include full HVAC system design, including fans, air conditioning, ventilation and air conditioning systems. It also provides tools to calculate the temperature loads of different buildings, thereby helping HVAC professionals to calculate the dimensions of HVAC systems and come up with a suitable design solution.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Gawdzira said:

I think the above post needs to be moved to the thread on ChatGPT?

My thoughts exactly, this is going to become ridiculous, hoping people learn that you can tell ChatGPT to have a more casual tone and for the love of G, supplement the output with your own words for cryin out loud 

• Like 1