X13 Internal Rendering Error & Crash

Kadoyle8

6 minutes ago, Doug_N said:

One more question, does this only happen with NVidia?  Any of your experiencing this with AMD or any other cards?  

Me?    Chief has always recommended Nvidia Gaming cards , so that  is what I have always had...... looks like buying a 3080 in the new computer for X13 was a waste of hard earned $$$ though..... probably lost an hour today already with lockups....

M.

On 11/30/2021 at 10:54 PM, Kbird1 said:

Not working on a Laptop ( make sure you don't have overheating issues ) but do have a 3080 and have found since the last release that the 

crashes seem to be all in older plans started in X12 , and usually in a 3D Camera , eg trying to use Mouse Orbit to rotate the Model.

Mick.

Thats my issue  older plans trying to use in 13.  For now I only open older files in x12 until they hopefully find a fix

On 12/1/2021 at 12:25 PM, Kadoyle8 said:

Thanks! That sounds typical of my experience - if I'm asked to replicate it, the program works perfectly, but the second I want it to cooperate, the error is constant. It leaves the program functional, but extremely frustrating and challenging to accomplish work. It works moderately more reliably when on the laptop screen only, and not connecting to additional monitors. 

I have submitted the requested logs and files for two different computers that experienced this issue, so hopefully we all can all reach a solution soon. 

second monitor seems to be worse for me as well

• 3 months later...

Hello, We are currently experiencing this error on our MSI Raider GE75 Laptop

Specs: 

CPU: Inteli7 10750H 2.6GHZ

GPU: NVIDIA RTX2070

RAM: 16GB 3000MHz

Windows 10

Here is a copy of the error message. 

C:\perforce\ryanm\dev\Astral\Releases\1.2\Astral\AstralRender\Engine\RenderingPipeline.cpp(184): Error #272032750
"An internal rendering error has occurred and the program will terminate: Device Removed"
5/26/2022 9:58:18 AM
Build: 23.3.0.81x64

This laptop has run flawlessly in chief (out of chief it can be hit and miss) but just today it started with this error and has done it a good ten times since this morning. 

I found it interesting I haven't seen anyone else mention a 20 series GPU yet. 

I did try to uninstall and reinstall x13 with no good results.

Hope this helps in some way, as I have no solution. 

21 hours ago, frameworks said:

Hello, We are currently experiencing this error on our MSI Raider GE75 Laptop

Specs: 

CPU: Inteli7 10750H 2.6GHZ

GPU: NVIDIA RTX2070

RAM: 16GB 3000MHz

Windows 10

Here is a copy of the error message. 

C:\perforce\ryanm\dev\Astral\Releases\1.2\Astral\AstralRender\Engine\RenderingPipeline.cpp(184): Error #272032750
"An internal rendering error has occurred and the program will terminate: Device Removed"
5/26/2022 9:58:18 AM
Build: 23.3.0.81x64

This laptop has run flawlessly in chief (out of chief it can be hit and miss) but just today it started with this error and has done it a good ten times since this morning. 

I found it interesting I haven't seen anyone else mention a 20 series GPU yet. 

I did try to uninstall and reinstall x13 with no good results.

Hope this helps in some way, as I have no solution. 

My laptop has the 2070 and occasionally has this crash as does my 3080/3080Ti Desktop system , it is not the GPU

but some Driver maybe worse than others , I am try 512.59 Studio at the moment but there was a new Driver a few days ago I declined , so perhaps that was the catalyst for your issue?

M.

• 3 months later...

Anyone having this issue in X14? I'm getting this more often that I would have hoped with my new laptop. 

Specs: 

MSI Raider GE76 12UGS

CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700H   2.70 GHz

GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3070Ti

RAM: 32.0 GB

Windows 11

• 1 year later...

Its now 2024 and I'm having this issue for the first time. Windows 10 pro, 64. Working off the hard drive not the cloud. Any solutions found yet?

RenderingPipeline.cpp(193): Error #272032750 "An internal rendering error has occurred and the program will terminate: Device Removed" Build: 25.3.0.77 Windows 64-bit