Extend casing to the bottom

TriDiWorx

Go to solution Solved by MarkMc,

Hello!

Just a quick question.

Can I make this kind of casing as in the picture using window option? Or only manually? The top can be extended with Lintel options the bottom can be extended with apron, but sides?

I cannot find an option to extend side casing to the bottom and it seemed a bit weird that there is no option for such a simple thing.

Extended casing at bottom.png

5 minutes ago, joey_martin said:

You will have to do that manually.

Ok. Thank you.

One more quick question. How to place gutters on square eaves? On plumb eaves it works fine, but on square it is in the air. Also I have had some different eaves where automatic gutter placement is all wrong. Is the any setting for that or I have to also to it somehow manually?

Gutter on square eaves.png

2 minutes ago, TriDiWorx said:

How to place gutters on square eaves? On plumb eaves it works fine, but on square it is in the air. Also I have had some different eaves where automatic gutter placement is all wrong. Is the any setting for that or I have to also to it somehow manually?

Adjust the offset for the gutter. Then you can turn gutters on/off on a per edge basis. 

18 minutes ago, MarkMc said:

You could fudge it with shutters

image.thumb.png.27ef73026861e28a3ddd17ec0a7e9efa.png

and custom symbol that has the Y origin offset

image.thumb.png.fcb69b66736e9e35470440bff5853e0c.png

image.thumb.png.92ecbc5dad7db270a1af67ed2d3b8bab.png

Thanks. This seems what I need. Could you please elaborate on what is and how to make and use custom symbol? I have not yet used this and not sure on how :). I can manage with shutters, but mine need offset.

Just now, TriDiWorx said:

Thanks. This seems what I need. Could you please elaborate on what is and how to make and use custom symbol? I have not yet used this and not sure on how :). I can manage with shutters, but mine need offset.

I found a material on how to make custom symbol. I will manage. Thanks.