X13 Hangs in 3d views

jtcapa1

I may be the only one, but recently on old files and brand new ones, when I'm editing in 3d, which I've been trying to do a lot more recently, I've been getting CA to hang.

I will open a 3d view, then select the material painter and it will often hang with the spinning hour glass at that point, or when I try and paint the object.

This also seems to happen when I succeed in painting the 3d element or object, but CA will not updated the image. I get weird 3d images and then the program will hang.

Does this have anything to do with inserting older 3d objects from the user library?  I've updated all my drivers and the program, but it is only getting worse and worse.

Could be a bad something in the Library , you could test it by backing up your User Library ( Export it ) , then remove the User Library  File and and let Chief remake the user library , next time it starts and see if it helps.....

image.thumb.png.72aaeea32b28354d0eefc5c2f3393d3e.png

more info on User Library backups here :  https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00001/backing-up-chief-architect-content.html

I am still getting the odd crash in 3D in Old Plans brought FWD into X13 , but am now mostly working on X13 Files.

M.