Different roofs on different levels with living space under

TriDiWorx

Go to solution Solved by TriDiWorx,

Hi!

I hope someone can help a bit.

I will paste here onedrive link with a plan and some pictures of the house I am trying to model in Chief.

I think I managed to get my roof to needed shape, but as I did that I deleted some of my second floor walls (they were not fitting under the roof) and now I do not know how to fix my second floor.

There are some smaller issues, but the main one is how to model second floor in this instance.

How to draw second floor walls if these walls are actually roof rafters. So I deleted these walls that did not fit under the roof and now I do not have rooms there and because of that my floors and ceilings disappeared. I have tried looking for videos and info about that, but what I find are different situations with ordinary one and a half story buildings. Half of my building is different.

Would be very thankful if someone can actually help with this. How to go about doing this kind of second floor. I think I already butchered my plan file trying different things.

Basically I need to get what is on the pictures/cad drawings into chief.

And for disclaimer. I have not yet done very many projects in chief so many things might not be done properly.

Link: https://projektmaja-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/info_projektmaja_ee/Ets6PeEZqIZNr5xXeoNGkG4BzH-dd1bU7DSsrC87KgQYpQ?e=5Rat0j

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

I was able to solve this problem myself. I used room dividers to create rooms and had to draw everything else as CAD objects.

Only problem was that the interior of the model came out all broken and wrong, but fortunately I did not need it. Exterior was fine and drawings came out also fine.