Losing library browser again

dshall

I did notice my LB problem (opening in the upper right corner very small and mostly off the screen) only happens when I open my layout drawing first and then launch the plan from within that layout. But if I open the plan first, my LB opens where I left it, un-docked. Anyone else with this problem, are you opening your plans from inside your layout? I did open a ticket and let Kirk know this.

Yesterday I updated my catalogs, it said everything updated ok, only to see that my materials section in the core library was gone. So I did it again and "Same thing". I had to put it back manually, not sure what is going on.

I did notice my LB problem (opening in the upper right corner very small and mostly off the screen) only happens when I open my layout drawing first and then launch the plan from within that layout. But if I open the plan first, my LB opens where I left it, un-docked. Anyone else with this problem, are you opening your plans from inside your layout? I did open a ticket and let Kirk know this.

I cannot repeat this behavior on the mac.....  but still.....  when I set the LB on second monitor,  it will still reset itself on the main monitor if I go to browser on second monitor and then back to CA on main monitor.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Joe (Carrick)

That is what I did. I closed my plan and layout and then noticed that the library was still open so closed it. Now CA X-6 can't load the library at all. It is there in the Windows Explorer but the link from the CA cannot find it if I start it in View or click on the icon. Any suggestions how to link them again.

Thanks

Warren

v.3 - x-6

• 1 year later...

I assume the library browser constantly disappearing is not fixed yet as it has been and is still happening to me....

Anyone know of a fix or is it just wait for Chief to solve it?

I have saved a link to a video showing it happening... everytime I click on another monitor window it resets the library browser to the bottom.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/thm3bto5dt7vq6p/clip0015.avi?dl=0