Dormer Ceiling Interface Issues

KKB9750

I'm having some issues with the rendering of the point where my dormer ceiling joins the rest of the ceiling in the attached plan.  The roof planes for all 3 dormers look the same in my working plan view, but when I do a camera view two of them have weird rendering issues.  Is there something I'm missing to make the interface between the dormer ceiling and the rest of the ceiling look right on the vertical walls?  The dormers and roof planes were all drawn manually so I could have messed something up, but I'm not seeing it.

Dormer Ceiling Issues.png

Workshop Baseline.plan

20 hours ago, solver said:

Look at the roof hole.

Not sure exactly what you mean by this. My first thought was to modify the roof plane to cover the cutout from the wall below, but when I highlight the roof plane I don't have any modification handles on the section of the roof around the dormers, just the edges of the plane.  Also, it looks like the roof plane is covering the artifact.

Dormer Issues Exterior_2.png

Thanks so much Eric!

I see what I was doing wrong now.  I was actually attempting to adjusting the hole, but I wasn't thinking about making it match the roof plane, which makes total sense in hindsight.  The video was super helpful!