pivoting bathroom mirror

Designers_Edge

I am doing an ADA master bathroom and have looked in vain in the Chief and manufacturers libraries and have not found a pivoting wall mirror symbol.  It does not matter the shape.  I could swear that there was one.  If anyone knows where one might be hidden, I would appreciate help with this.  Using X-13 for interiors.

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 11.43.02 AM.png

THANK YOU ALL.  As mentioned in my post, I am using X13 Interiors.  I just forgot to update my signature before posting.  I did try multiple descriptions for the mirror in the Library search engine, but it never returned anything like the photos which my client wants.  The tilt mirror is a surface mount with just an angled solid back.  I will look at the Brizo and add it to my library. Mick—-thank you, thank you so very much!!!!

1 minute ago, Designers_Edge said:

THANK YOU ALL.  As mentioned in my post, I am using X13 Interiors.  I just forgot to update my signature before posting.  I did try multiple descriptions for the mirror in the Library search engine, but it never returned anything like the photos which my client wants.  The tilt mirror is a surface mount with just an angled solid back.  I will look at the Brizo and add it to my library. Mick—-thank you, thank you so very much!!!!

Since you do have X13 I just finished posting the whole library to the Symbols forum here :

• Upvote 1