Roof Plane: Soffit/Eave Incorrect material

Stingray

Go to solution Solved by robdyck,

Good day,

Issue: 
The Soffit/Eave (underbody to the Roof Plane) on the right side shows the material as asphalt roofing and not the material selected (Cedar Tongue & Groove) like the left side does.  See picture uploaded.

Details:
The left side of the screen capture is correct.  However, when I look at the right side of the underbody to the deck roof it shows as asphalt roofing material, which is used on top of the roof surface. I have deleting the 'roof plane' and re-added it but it continues to show the material as asphalt roofing even though my selection shows the correct value.  

Thank you, 

Jim

I am using:  
Chief Architect X13 Premier, Build 23.2.1.3x64 (OS 19043.1237)
Windows 10 Pro (Version 21H1), 16GB RAM, Video Card: GeForce GTX 960

roof_plane_specs.jpg

<<< No offense >>>

None taken.  Learned a new button today (thanks to you).

Maybe seeking someone to 'fix' the issues with the roof altogether is my best option.  You sure seem to know your roofs.  Are you for 'hire'? Or do I move that part of my request to a different sub-topic?

Just now, Stingray said:

<<< No offense >>>

Maybe seeking someone to 'fix' the issues with the roof altogether is my best option.  You sure seem to know your roofs.  Are you for 'hire'? Or do I move that part of my request to a different sub-topic?

I'd be happy to discuss how I could help. I'll send you a PM with contact info.

5 hours ago, Stingray said:

<<< No offense >>>

There will be a lot of new buttons :-).  I learn something almost every day.  I do suggest you hire one of the great trainers on this forum. Time is money, frustration is pain.  The product is very full featured, and you have to know when to quit and do it manually. But you also have to know when you are doing it wrong, and the downstream impacts to doing it, or not doing it,... the "chief way". It is pretty cool though, my clients love what they see.