Sill Plate wont move for OSB

DeLayDesign

Go to solution Solved by SNestor,

15 minutes ago, DeLayDesign said:

I wonder if offsetting it the negative osb thickness if it'll push my sill plate over.  I'm thinking no, but maybe.

No..... same issue as above when I tried it OSB will go flush with -7/16 but Sill plate remains in line with outside edge of foundation wall.  Maybe I missed something though? 

* If you make the sill plate wider by 7/16 ( 7 13/16) , in Cross Section you can click on the end of it and pull the edge back in though to 7 1/4".

image.thumb.png.2ee8da338cce9647e15b5596606504da.png   image.thumb.png.4c6e2abbd3a069c17aa692aca3b35479.png

17 hours ago, DeLayDesign said:

Good to know!  I'll have to give this a try.  I do notice the OSB isn't inline with the foundation though... I wonder if offsetting it the negative osb thickness if it'll push my sill plate over.  I'm thinking no, but maybe.

If you specify that the foundation builds to the OSB...then, the foundation plate will center itself on the main layer of the wall above it. The only time Chief gives us some minimal control over the width of the foundation plate is when you specify that the foundation aligns to the outside edge of the main layer of the wall above.