Light Switch Problem X6

Rosco2017

Well I'm going to post in this forum and hope that most of the ladies and gentleman have slowly began migrating over here. (fingers crossed). Quite often when I place light switches in my plans I come across what I would assume is a glitch. When I place two, or more light switches side by side, they freak out in the camera views. Has anyone else had this happen to them, or is it only me? This used to happen to me in Home Designer Pro 9.0 All the time. Anyone find a work around? I'm not really a fan of importing things into my plans from places like 3d warehouse anymore because it really slows my plans down. Here are a few pics.

post-58-0-25888000-1392940726_thumb.jpg

post-58-0-68423000-1392940738_thumb.jpg

Well I'm going to post in this forum and hope that most of the ladies and gentleman have slowly began migrating over here. (fingers crossed). Quite often when I place light switches in my plans I come across what I would assume is a glitch. When I place two, or more light switches side by side, they freak out in the camera views. Has anyone else had this happen to them, or is it only me? This used to happen to me in Home Designer Pro 9.0 All the time. Anyone find a work around? I'm not really a fan of importing things into my plans from places like 3d warehouse anymore because it really slows my plans down. Here are a few pics.

This is not a new issue by any means. Haven't checked it in X6 because most of my work is still in X5. When you have to move them closer together in an elevation or render, they look too close together in plan view. I have just got over it a long time ago.

"This is not a new issue by any means" You can say that again. I've had this problem for years. I've learned to live with it. Just surprised it hasn't come up, that I've seen. I don't see how posting the plan would help, It's occurred in nearly EVERY plan I've done in the past two years. LOL. Thank you guys for your time and help.

The program is trying to "gang" the switches. It doesn't do a great job of it, but I'm almost certain that's what's going on.

I've actually gotten my own 2, 3, and 4 gang swtiches from the Sketchup Warehouse. The circuit connector tool doesn't exactly  work with this approach, but I've always drawn my own connection arcs anyway. It's the only way I've found to get acceptable 2D and 3D results from the same switch object.