Formatting note schedule labels

djhplanning

Anyone know why I can't seam to change the label style of these notes?  I just want a basic single digit number like 1 and not the comma between1516081066_ScreenShot2021-09-07at7_32_38PM.thumb.png.e7f17c0cb5af38e34cc3654f209936f7.png.  I have searched everywhere and can't find where you format this.  I even have another plan file open where it works correctly and can not track it down.

6 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Do you have something extra in your "Text Above Line:" of the note ?   Floor number or Type or perhaps some other user macro ?

Just the default that I didn't touch......%simple_schedule_number%

Also using notes from all floors but haven't gotten past the 1st floor yet.

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 7.47.18 PM.png

18 minutes ago, solver said:

Do you have multiple note schedules?

This is exactly the problem.  After I turned on all layers and checked each of my 3 floors, I discovered a duplicate note schedule I must have placed on another floor when I was messing around to see how notes worked.  Thought for sure it was a formatting issue.   Thank you sir!

1 minute ago, djhplanning said:

This is exactly the problem.  After I turned on all layers and checked each of my 3 floors, I discovered a duplicate note schedule I must have placed on another floor when I was messing around to see how notes worked.  Thought for sure it was a formatting issue.   Thank you sir!

Just an FYI the general recommendation is to place your schedules on a cad detail instead of on one of the floors.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kiwideziner said:

Hey Ryan

Whose recommendation is that?? Not wanting to start an argument here.

Chief itself recommends it in every webinar or article I have seen regarding schedules and layouts.  In fact they now have an automatic location in the PB for some.  It allows for separate scaling and much easier to place it in various locations.  

it is not necessary however I am pretty sure the majority of not all the power users would agree that cad details are generally the more efficient place to use schedules.

Many will also setup their templates to have their layouts auto-populated and setup so it’s oftentimes better so the schedules don’t encroach on each other and have their own location.  For me personally it’s a nice way to have everything in its own place.  Plus awfully nice to be able to hit f6 and zoom to the extents of the plan view.