X13 Core library's

NeilofOZ

Core library's did not download when importing to my new laptop, have uninstalled and re-downloaded, still nothing.

New laptop has greater power than my desktop, so there shouldn't be any issues there and no problem when I downloaded

X13 on this PC 2 months back.

Regards Neil.  

Assuming you had X12 or earlier on the laptop, you can migrate your library and defaults after an installation.   This will bring your User Library into X13 as well.  I'm not at my computer but I believe it's in preferences.  Then you can update catalogs to download all the content.

If the laptop is new, it's more difficult but you can move the desktop files to the laptop, or a cloud, and update catalogs. 

Need more help:-

1. Could not find any reference to "Library - Download Core Content" either on my laptop and or PC.

2. There is nothing under "Preferences" which allows me to migrate libraries.

Think the issue stems from me having X12 on the old laptop and me downloading X13 onto the new one, so migration never occurred. 

Am not familiar with cloud storage, but surely this could be achieved via a USB and or CA's site direct and if so, would need someone

to identify the path ways for me,

Does the above sound feasible???? 

Regards, Neil.