Bay Window in Schedule

capitaldesigns

I am working on a room addition project. In the existing house there is 2 existing bay windows.

I do not wants these bay windows to show up in the window schedule. I have unchecked The

"include in window schedule" and under labels I checked "suppress all labels".

These 2 bay windows still show up in the window schedule. How do I remove them

from the window schedule ?

Thanks,

Mike

Assuming that you used the bay window tool, it depends on whether or not your bay window is set to "Show Component Labels" or "Show Single Label for Entire Unit".  This setting affects the labels as well as how it is treated in the schedule.

If your bay window is set to show a single label, then unchecking "Include in Schedule" will remove it from the window schedule.  If you don't want any bay windows in your schedule, you can also turn off bay windows using the "Objects to Include" options in the schedule specification dialog.

If your bay window is set to show the component labels, then all of the component windows will appear in the schedule.  You can use the tab key to select any of the component windows and uncheck "include in schedule" for the ones that you don't want in the schedule.  If you don't want any of them, it is easier to switch to show single label to remove them.

Hope this helps.  More information can be found in the reference manual and/or the training videos.

• Upvote 1

Hi Dermot,

Even with 'Show Single Label for Entire Unit' checked, the component windows still appear in the schedule.  This did work, but was broken at some point (X13?).  Currently, you have to open each window and check 'suppress label'.