issue with the deck.

sweethomedesign

2 hours ago, sweethomedesign said:

Hi 
I have an issue with the deck.
chief considering deck as interior room

Deck consider as interior room.plan 7.06 MB · 3 downloads

In X13 Doors now hold their initial Int. or Ext Setting, so just delete the door and place another

and it should be an Ext. Door .....works for me at least, on both levels.

PS that is a rather strange Wall Definition and certainly not Real World but maybe you were trying something?

image.thumb.png.4210d57b81971788f9e4281808aaa4e2.png

M.

14 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

In X13 Doors now hold their initial Int. or Ext Setting, so just delete the door and place another

and it should be an Ext. Door .....works for me at least, on both levels.

/\
 /    \
    I

I

1 hour ago, sweethomedesign said:

when I'm placing door. it take interior Door

The program will place an interior or exterior door based on the room types, not the wall type.  Your "deck" is not an exterior room type.  It is unspecified. This makes the program treat it the same as it would any other interior room.  The program will always place an interior door between two interior rooms.

If you would like to place an exterior door, you need to make the room an exterior room type (such as a deck or porch).  You can also just place an exterior door on another wall and then move it to the wall you want.  In X13, doors will retain the interior/exterior attribute that was set when they were first placed.  In prior versions, door types could change if the room types changed.

• Upvote 1