Why are my cabinet labels disappearing?

CrafteDKitchen

I am having difficulty with my cabinet labels not showing up in my elevations and when sending them to my layout.

When in a cabinet elevation I have the "cabinet label" layer on, but it still isn't working. HOWEVER, when I go into the cabinets individually, under the "label" tab and click "show in this view" (under the camera view display), it shows up. Does anyone have a solution or insight into this problem?

Also, when sending my elevations of my cabinets (with their labels) to a layout, all or only some of their labels are disappearing. The cabinet label layer is on, but it isn't working. What can I do to make my cabinet labels show up in my layout?

• 1 month later...
On 8/26/2021 at 6:05 PM, CrafteDKitchen said:

HOWEVER, when I go into the cabinets individually, under the "label" tab and click "show in this view" (under the camera view display), it shows up.

Been that way for as long as I can remember. For sure in X12. I do just what you mentioned on a per-cabinet basis for those that do not show up at first.

The best way to make sure that problems like this get fixed is to actually report them to us.  

We have had only one report of a new problem in X13 that has to do with missing labels in elevation views that were sent to layout as plot lines.  This is currently on our todo list and we hope to have a fix for this in the next available update.  We have no open reports of any other problems regarding missing labels. 

It does not sound like Mike's problems are related and there is not really enough information in the other posts to determine whether or not they are related.  This means that we have no way of knowing whether or not the next update will solve any of these problems.

If you are experiencing any problems with labels that are not displaying correctly in elevation views, then please report them to our technical support team.  Please be sure to include the plan with a saved camera that demonstrates the problems.  It would be even more helpful if you could make sure the saved camera is clearly identifiable. Please be sure to follow up with our technical support team if they ask you for additional information.  If we are unable to reproduce the problem, it will be very difficult to confirm whether or not it is the same problem.

Hi Dermot,

I had this happen again on another plan a few days ago.  I haven't sent it in but will try to by the end of the week.  

Folks, please send your plans in so this can be fixed.  In my case, it was reproduceable on one elevation but not another.