Wall Elevations...

Designer1

Does anyone know the best way to do a elevation view for the island so I can dimension it but not the wall cabinets behind it? 

Does anyone know how to get chief to recognize certain built in refrigerators in elevation view with the centerpoint lines using the NKBA auto elevation dimensions?  For some reason chief is recognizing it as only a cabinet.

Thanks!

Wall Elevation.jpg

Refrigerator Wall Elevation.jpg

Thanks for the reply Joey.  Can you explain the crop to fit tool a bit?  I couldnt find the right tool to use to crop it so NKBA auto dimensions just work for that wall.

Does anyone know how to get chief to recognize certain built in refrigerators in elevation view with the centerpoint lines using the NKBA auto elevation dimensions?

I never use the NKBA dims so I don't know anything about that, but the crop is just when sending to layout crop the box to take out any extra floor layers that will show using the back clipped cross section camera.

BTW, just using the regular dim tool will find all the centerlines so I don't know what the advantage of using the NKBA tool gives you.