Rich Text Box Shrinks When Sent to Layout

skoz44

Hi,

In the past few months, I've found a number of layouts that are displaying Rich Text like the box shrunk.  I tend to find it most often on my electrical circuit numbers.  For example, I will have a number of circuits numbers "55", send to layout and everything looks fine.  I then open it and all you see is "5", like the actual box was too small.  If I open and then hit OK, the text goes back to what it should.  I've attached a screenshot where you can see the ones I fixed and the ones that are truncated. 

If it matters, I have Auto Height and Auto Width checked, CAD Style Font Sizing, and Rotate with Plan all selected.

Any suggestions as to how to correct this?

Rich Text Shrunk.jpg

Have you perhaps changed computers ?  I think it has to do with a change in screen resolution and Chief seems to not be able to compensate for that quite properly.  With a little searching you should be able to find several threads on the subject but off hand I don't think there is a solution yet other than the one you are using.

Yep , it does sound like the different Resolution Text issue that has been around for a few Versions now at least...

Can't comment on whether it is fixed in X13 , though I have not run into it myself yet , there was a new update last night to x13 though.

Mick