Camera views

MN_JohnH

I guess I don't understand the saved camera views.
Say I just want to show the interior without the furniture so I remove the furniture and save the camera view giving it a new name.
Then I go to open a previously saved camera view and the furniture layer is turned off on all the saved camera views.
Am I missing something here? Shouldn't the saved camera view save the displayed layers in that view?

Saved camera will remember the placement, rendering type and settings, light set, sun, backdrop, location of camera, zoom and angle. It will also remember what layerset is used. IT will not change what the layerset shows. IF you turn off furniture for "camera view set" then open another camera that uses the camera view set the furniture will be off because it is off in that layerset. IF you want to have a camera that shows furniture and another that does not they need to have different layersets.

So instead of just turning the furniture off in the "camera view set" copy the set, name it something like "camera_no_furniture" and use that layerset in the camera view.

• Like 1