connecting separate lines

KellySantaRosa

Also keep in mind that if any of those lines' properties are different than each other, they will not join. You can use the Object Eyedropper to select the properties from one line and apply them to other lines really quickly. This should also help ensure they can connect.

5 hours ago, KellySantaRosa said:

I am currently working on a plumbing plan for which it would help to make all the supply lines contiguous so that the line style is seamless .. is there a way to connect some of the individual segments into one for this purpose?

You should really post some screen shots for your questions as it sounds like to me you have used one of Chief Plumbing Supply lines LineStyles and now want to join the Dashes together after the fact cos you don't like it ? Or maybe you just want one Linestyle so they all look the same ?

You can make you own LineStyles if you want too? and then apply them.

image.thumb.png.d869deaf7b800265923f93e523e020c1.pngimage.thumb.png.572951f01466532f1638fc51ed06905d.png  

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, KellySantaRosa said:

Does anyone have a cleaner way of making the line style more seamless at these intersections?

Yes! Line styles without text and a legend to help identify them. Otherwise...you could reduce the size of the text to the minimum appropriate for the scale of your drawing.

I'd suggest that if you're printing at 1/4" scale, you could use the line style for 1/8" scale and it would be adequate (0.05" text). I'd still add a legend, though.