Copy Electrical components

mholzdesign

Hi - I would like to know how to copy all electrical components from one plan to another (I have a macbook pro).  I used to click on an electrical item, go to marquee select, highlight the plan, copy, and option/command/V in the new plant to paste.  With the latest version I can't seem to locate the marquee select icon.  Thank you for your help!

1 hour ago, mholzdesign said:

Hi - I would like to know how to copy all electrical components from one plan to another (I have a macbook pro).  I used to click on an electrical item, go to marquee select, highlight the plan, copy, and option/command/V in the new plant to paste.  With the latest version I can't seem to locate the marquee select icon.  Thank you for your help!

Since you havn't done your Sig yet ( a good idea ) I'll assume X13 in use....

image.thumb.png.17e646067dcfd6549d93a971132229e0.png

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 11:30 AM, mholzdesign said:

On 8/10/2021 at 12:58 PM, Kbird1 said:

image.thumb.png.17e646067dcfd6549d93a971132229e0.png

Just to note that it only shows up once you have something selected.