Layer sets and orthographic framing overview camera

Designer1

Ive been trying to look into some of chiefs features that I dont often use like the layer sets and Orthographic framing overview camera (OFOC).  Does anyone know if theres a way to create a layer set with the OFOC?  I was trying to use it for roof framing on 1st and 2nd floors as well as floor framing.  I thought it would be nice if you could seperate those floor layers using that camera but couldnt find a way to do that.  So Im not sure if those layer options are available with that camera.

Thanks for any advice!

Any layerset you create (or that already exists) can be used with any view. I often will tweak a layerset copy so I can slightly alter the amount of information I send to layout. As an example of what happened yesterday, my Section View Layerset got copied "Section View Layerset2" so that I could send my elevations to a presentation style layout without my notes showing on the elevations I sent to a different layout for construction documents. 

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your replies.

Im trying to understand how to achieve some of the results from Chiefs samples gallery. These two pictures are from Chief Architects website samples gallery, the "Nashville" working drawings example.

1. How do you get chief to recognize first and second floor framing seperately?  In the layer sets it appears its either on or off as a layer?

2. In the Nashville 1 pic how do they get just some of the framing in the render to show but not all?

Thanks for any help!

Nashville 1.png

Nashville 2.png

Thanks Gene!  I will have to go download an earlier plan and research the different layer sets they have because Nashville is from X13 and while I have X13 I dont have the computer to run it... Ive gotta go upgrade that soon.  Thanks for the idea and help!