Window Openings For Ancient Buildings

THBlack

I'm modelling ancient buildings and using pass-through windows with round arches, plain-Jane openings.

Those days, they managed / focused lighting somewhat by shaping the window openings.

Frequently, the opening / hole on the outside was smaller than the hole/ opening on the inside to let the rays of the sun expand into room that didn't have much other light sources.

For the ones I am modeling, it's the reverse. The interior openings are smaller than the outer openings. 

Would like to make/have a special pass-through window that I can pop onto walls, specify height, resize, like the pass-through window that 'comes out of the box in CA.'

Can CA let me do this or know where I can get one? Appreciate tips / pointers. I'm a newbee with CA. Kindly word accordingly. 

Thanxabunch.

T Black

What you want is tapered edge openings on the inside.  It is done with two walls, the inside one with a passthru opening larger than the window opening of the wall it abuts, then the bevel feature is done with a molding, the molding inside the passthru.

Check the archives with SEARCH and you will find the specifics, as this has been discussed and solved before.