Window Not Showing in Plan View

DrewFenton

If you placed it in 3D it will be assigned to the floor level you were on in the 3D view regardless of the floor you actually put it on, but that is just a guess without seeing the plan file.

But that is a little confusing if it is not appearing yet you can click on it ?

• Upvote 1

Thank you guys---great suggestions.  I just figured out that the bottom of the window height cannot be within a certain distance of the wall cap height within this pony wall.  Really weird that is disappears at certain heights.    I can't get it to work at the exact height I want but will make do.

23 minutes ago, DrewFenton said:

within a certain distance of the wall cap height within this pony wall

For the future this is good information to include in your request.  Screen shots posted directly (not making people download anything) are also key to getting good answers.  And if it looks like a more serious issue the plan file is even more helpful.

Again a guess based on this information but where you setup your pony wall look below there to see which walls are displaying and this may help you out.

I am sorry for not posting the pics and really appreciate the help.  On your last post @rgardner you reminded me that the settings for a pony wall can be selected in plan display to show lower wall, upper wall, etc.  Selecting a different choice did it for me.  Thanks again.