Help with an attic wall not present in 3d view and missing material on upper wall under roof.

lms_jam

Hello I have looked around and can't seem to find a similar issue. I did auto build roofs and chief did the roof exactly like I wanted it even though the garage walls do not say full gable wall. Only issue is that even though chief generated attic walls they don't show in 3d view on the sides of the gable wall even when I call it a gable wall. And the wall material is missing from the top of the gable wall not sure why but I can just do a backsplash or something I guess. Also not sure what you would call this and I'm not sure if I like it or not yet but I'd like to know how to extend the walls out to the roof edge like the second photo. If there is an article or video, If I no what it's called I can search for something. I still have to add my posts once I have the roof the way I want it. Any advice would be much appreciated as I am still learning some things.

Gable Roof.jpg

Roof.jpg

8 hours ago, Mark3D said:

See if that is getting better i think may have setup your exterior walls wrong unless i am missing some thing to me they should be a single wall unit 

No the walls are supposed to be double walls. The outside wall is the metal building structure and the interior walls are framing walls. Here is a better picture of that roof.

Roof2.jpg

8 hours ago, Mark3D said:

See if that is getting better i think may have setup your exterior walls wrong unless i am missing some thing to me they should be a single wall unit 

I looked at the updated file and that fixed my missing wall thanks.