Wall Schedule Scaling?

ACADuser

Oh, I'll try that next time. Fortunately only 2 columns had to be removed to restore my intended schedule.

So if you had a window schedule would that cause a re-sort of the window order?

Trying to plot this file for a deadline & I dare not mess with anything else, just now.

3 minutes ago, ACADuser said:

So if you had a window schedule would that cause a re-sort of the window order?

That's exactly what it does. Great if you're using an alpha-numerical ordering type, but not-so-great if you've made adjustments to order using numbered callouts that you want to preserve.

My typical procedure is to rearrange the sch so all windows on each floor are grouped together & numbers follow a counter clockwise order.

I hate when the schedule is resorted! so the ctrl-x will kill my sort for windows & doors.

If you run into this preview issue again, ensure that the "Use Plan View Scale" setting is turned on in the schedule specifications. This setting scales the previews to the size they appear at in plan view, and limits the row height to the tallest preview. Based on the images provided, it looks like that setting was turned off somehow. 

planScale.png

What happened is that I added a foundation wall without excluding it from the wall schedule.

The wide footing caused all the rows to expand. When I realized that I deleted the 3 foundation walls but the schedule did not resize.

The "Use Plan View Scale" was checked & I unchecked & rechecked but no change in the schedule.

Only when I deleted & recreated the schedule did it size correctly. As Robert pointed out you must recreate the schedule to get it to resize correctly.

So when you remove an item that is expanding the rows the schedule failed to recognize that. It should resize on it own. Is that a bug?