X13 - Door sill issue

stevenyhof

11 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

It looks like you may have a paint layer in your wall definition based on the video but not the same in the posted screen shot for some reason but that does not account for the sill issues.

I agree. I took the screen shot earlier and the when I was doing the video I was shocked at how it was looking. But on the second floor all is fine.

I did mess with my walls and work to perfect things yesterday for X13. X12 is all fine so I might have some defaults not set up yet.

8 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Its being caused by the Foundation Wall setting.

Yes, I see. hmmm. I use the same walls for X12. But removing the footing did fix the floor. Thank you, I will look more into this

15 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

Its being caused by the Foundation Wall setting.

So, this seems to be a bug to me.  I figured out the same thing as Michael mentions above, that it has to do with the footing in particular.  Playing with another wall I figured out that if you remove the footing for the wall, close, refresh and then put it back then the door works fine.

image.thumb.png.eb1422a06f3a0014b249b3cd6ef09822.png

1 minute ago, rgardner said:

So, this seems to be a bug to me.  I figured out the same thing as Michael Mentions that it has to do with the footing in particular.  Playing with another wall I figured out that if you remove the footing for the wall, close, refresh and then put it back then the door works fine.

image.thumb.png.eb1422a06f3a0014b249b3cd6ef09822.png

Yes, that is what I got as well. But I have messed with my default walls for X13 so want to just make new walls and see if it is an issue. Thank you for looking!