Wall dimension arrows not showing on outer face

EMBARC

Hi all! I have recently upgraded from X11 to X13 and have found a wee niggle when showing dimensions. Previously, I could show an internal dimension with the markers indicating the outer wall as a reference (to ensure the reader that the dimension is internal). When I click the dimension line they appear, but when I click off they disappear.

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

image.thumb.png.f9e58492df300ae06512a371934625bf.pngimage.thumb.png.5405fcb8ba96bd8038841b92e3bfeb50.png

Thanks for getting back, Chopsaw. Do you know if there is anyway to have the indicators but without showing the wall width? X11 had the option of suppressing the wall width. This looks to be an issue only with outer walls. Cheers

That is a way to manually do it. But I'm hoping there is a way to automatically pick up the both sides of the external wall without showing the wall thickness (and not manually change each segment for every dimension line).

Since it shows it when the line is clicked, surely there is a way to leave it shown or has this feature been archived in the older version :blink:

image.thumb.png.1ad6981e82b7b8434c0fe4f6ec787053.png

On 7/23/2021 at 7:16 PM, Chopsaw said:

That would be in your dimension defaults.

image.thumb.png.c3754c811e173fce9bd725fcae73cf84.png

On 7/23/2021 at 8:00 PM, glennw said:

Here?

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 5.59.05 pm.jpg

Attached is a quick screen record of hopefully what explains the situation a bit better - have included settings too. Thanks!

17 hours ago, EMBARC said:

Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!

I was only able to take a quick look, but for now I think your best bet might just be to Display Wall Widths and then either Suppress those dimensions, mask them, or drag them out of the view.