Need help w/ PBR imagery for a custom home

JNWArchitect

Hello-

I am in need of assistance with creating a 'realistic' image of a custom home for marketing purposes. I thought I could provide the service to my client, but my video card does not support PBR.

The files are attached. Please feel free to contact me to discuss. Looking for a proposal / bid to generate one or two views for their marketing of the home. The existing file is fairly basic and may need some additional work to maximize the effect. Thank you.

Jon Westphal - Architect

(916) 804-0183

jon@jnwarchitect.com

Using X13 on a Dell XPS Desktop

1933_Base_062321.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jon.

Renderings can be easily made without tweaking the materials too much. 

However there are some issues here that should be addressed before that. For instance the roof cuts through the kitchen ceiling wall and the attic wall of the circular stairs is not aligned. 

Also the step from kitchen to the living room is 8". Code max. in California is 7-3/4". Not to get too picky but that is also an abrupt floor level change. Is there any reason not to make that 6"?

Untitled 14.jpg

Untitled 1.jpg

57 minutes ago, Alchemyjim said:

...Also the step from kitchen to the living room is 8". Code max. in California is 7-3/4". Not to get too picky but that is also an abrupt floor level change. Is there any reason not to make that 6"?

Untitled 14.jpg

Untitled 1.jpg

While we aren't being too picky, I must say

that those stools on the near end of the

island look pretty sketchy to me. :o