Dormer Wall

BFogarty

Been beating my head against the wall for an hour now, having no luck getting the cheek wall to fill in.  Each time I pull the interior knee wall away it fills, put it back and I have a hole again.  Checked settings over and over, with to no avail, never had this happen before without figuring it out.  Pic and plan attached.  X13

Hole.jpg

1 Mathurin 7.6.21.plan

2 hours ago, BFogarty said:

beating my head against the wall

I am sure there is a setting or something.. but I have had houses that had multiple dormers and one might do this also.. pull the hair out.  I usually, after messing with it for a bit, jut fill with a poly solid, paint and move on.  Make it is own layer so you can turn off on the floor plan in layout view (like WALL FILL).   when it comes to the elevations, I just delete the lines using "edit Layout Lines"...  if someone knows how to fix.. I'm all ears.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mtldesigns said:

I am sure there is a setting or something.. but I have had houses that had multiple dormers and one might do this also.. pull the hair out.  I usually, after messing with it for a bit, jut fill with a poly solid, paint and move on.  Make it is own layer so you can turn off on the floor plan in layout view (like WALL FILL).   when it comes to the elevations, I just delete the lines using "edit Layout Lines"...  if someone knows how to fix.. I'm all ears.

I hear ya on the p-solid, a time tested go to!  But this is one that's just bugging me on "what in the world is causing this?!?"...lol

3 hours ago, mtldesigns said:

I usually, after messing with it for a bit, jut fill with a poly solid, paint and move on. 

LOL, you mean someone else does this too. It is my last resort, but time is money and only I know it is faked. It still bugs the perfectionest in me though.