Right Click

DMDesigns

I see.  I couldn't make sense of what David was saying.  I get it now.  I can't reproduce, but I get it.  I never actually create new folders by right clicking, so that may be one of the reasons I never see it.  I right click for a lot of things, but for whatever reason I always click the New Folder button when creating new folders.

7 minutes ago, Alaskan_Son said:

I see.  I couldn't make sense of what David was saying.  I get it now.  I can't reproduce, but I get it.  I never actually create new folders by right clicking, so that may be one of the reasons I never see it.  I right click for a lot of things, but for whatever reason I always click the New Folder button when creating new folders.

Even that will get it to crash. Basically when you do any action outside of file browsing, and forgive me I do not know the proper terminology, but Explorer basically turns into a program executable. So any administrative type action in Explorer will crash Chief if navigating from Chiefs menus.

MacOS here. Chief will crash for me if I try to open a Layout file from the "Open Recent Files" submenu

Does not happen with Plan files

Has been happening as long as I can remember, but I haven't downloaded 13 yet so...

I just follow the old rule, "Don't do that!!"

1 hour ago, Chrisb222 said:

MacOS here. Chief will crash for me if I try to open a Layout file from the "Open Recent Files" submenu

Does not happen with Plan files

Has been happening as long as I can remember, but I haven't downloaded 13 yet so...

I just follow the old rule, "Don't do that!!"

MacOS also.

This hasn’t happened to me…at least as far as I can remember. Certainly not consistently.