X13 seems missing MEP, Cabinet on the top right menu, and X12 has 5 menu on the Top right, X13 only has 3 menu on the top right, how to make it appear?

jacksfbay

Interesting observation.  I did not see anything about that in the update notes.  There seems to be a new one but perhaps they eliminated two of the ones available in X12.  It would be good to get an official answer but if you are missing them you might want to import your X12 toolbars or create your own custom configurations.  I am a little confused about the logic myself.

9 hours ago, Chrisb222 said:

Customize Toolbars

THIS ^^^^^^^ and just add the MEP and Kitchen and Bath Configs back to your toolbar , looks like CA decided People just don't use them much , sort of like the deprecarted Masonry Fireplace Icon which can also be added back if needed.

M.

2 hours ago, Kbird1 said:

THIS ^^^^^^^ and just add the MEP and Kitchen and Bath Configs back to your toolbar , looks like CA decided People just don't use them much , sort of like the deprecarted Masonry Fireplace Icon which can also be added back if needed.

Is it really that easy Mick ?  Where did you find those tools ?

image.thumb.png.c2ac7ebfdd3076bac1913fcf489ddd62.png

24 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Is it really that easy Mick ?  Where did you find those tools ?

image.thumb.png.c2ac7ebfdd3076bac1913fcf489ddd62.png

I found both with MEP and Kitchen and Bath searches, not the word configuration , not sure why that didn't work though??? 

I personally have an Extended CUSTOM Toolbar , so I didn't add these back myself -- no need

image.thumb.png.075e33a26d0f11426132a0353d7645d6.pngimage.thumb.png.1cdaa6f83e678631d02659870f63a4a0.png   

51 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

I found both with MEP and Kitchen and Bath searches, not the word configuration , not sure why that didn't work though??? 

You must have done something different than what I did.

image.thumb.png.b9c2da8c453fd8ea2ddc01150a58f734.png

image.thumb.png.db2f17ab0d31918baeae79b3625856ca.png

54 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

I personally have an Extended CUSTOM Toolbar , so I didn't add these back myself -- no need

I think you must have imported or migrated your custom tool bar and got the rest with it.

20 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

You must have done something different than what I did.

I think you must have imported or migrated your custom tool bar and got the rest with it.

Ahhh, maybe so , while in Beta I left X13 "Clean" and never noticed this but I let the Public release migrate the other Day , so it looks like you are right as I had a look in X12 and they are there , so you can go to your

X12 Data Folder > Toolbars and copy the MEP.png and MEP Configuration .Toolbar

to the same folder in X13 , that way you won't have to migrate them all.

Do the same for the (2) K+Bath Files

image.thumb.png.a7e901b106f20e298eee49f8f5180dc0.png