X13 Issue with Wall Type Definitions Box

amddrafting

Anyone else having an issue where the Wall Type Definitions box can not be adjusted in size?  I can only adjust it vertically and not horizontally.  Thought this could be a Beta thing but after updating it this AM it's still doing it.

The size is adjustable in both directions.  The size is only limited to smallest in both directions.  I don't think there's a limit to the maximum size - other than available screen area.

AFAIK, the above is true for all dialogs.  There's a minimum size that any of the tabs require without anything being chopped or needing a slider.  IOW, if there's a tab that needs the space to display everything then that is the minimum size for the dialog.

3 hours ago, amddrafting said:

Anyone else having an issue where the Wall Type Definitions box can not be adjusted in size?  I can only adjust it vertically and not horizontally.  Thought this could be a Beta thing but after updating it this AM it's still doing it.

I have noticed it and reported it. If you have some plans where that dbx is too large to function correctly, you can reset the dbx sizes in Preferences.

The issue I reported was that the tab slider between Material and Pattern did not work. It has been fixed

It looks like the issue has to do with the width of the Material column.  Yours is extremely large and this is preventing the resizing of the dialog. The size of the column could be the result of the issue Rob mentioned which existed in the Public Beta but has since been fixed.

You can resolve this issue but either resizing the material column back down to a reasonable size if possible or the other option is to go to Preferences and on the Reset Options panel click Reset Dialog Sizes.

14 hours ago, BrianBeck said:

It looks like the issue has to do with the width of the Material column.  Your is extremely large and this is preventing the resizing of the dialog. The size of the column could be the result of the issue Rob mentioned which existed in the Public Beta but has since been fixed.

You can resolve this issue but either resizing the material column back down to a reasonable size if possible or the other option is to go to Preferences and on the Reset Options panel click Reset Dialog Sizes.

Brian,

Thank you.  The reset options panel worked.  I didn't realize that was a thing.  robdyck mentioned it but I didn't know it was in that panel.  Thank you for clarifying it's location.  All is right with the world now.