Electric symbol outline

DanielleDubuc

Hi everyone,

I am tying to turn off the display of the coloured outline around the electric symbols in a wall elevation view.

I have seen something once, but I can't find it back.

Would someone tell me where to find that configuration please?

Thanks in advance!

Danielle

Working with X12.

CA electric outline.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ridge_Runner said:

Change the color of the layer for that object in that view's layerset (assuming the object has "color by layer" checked).

Thank you Mike. I thought about that. If this is the only solution, I will do that.

If possible, I would prefer not to have to change the layer color. 

Thanks again :)

2 minutes ago, DanielleDubuc said:

If possible, I would prefer not to have to change the layer color. 

Why?  That's what they're for.  As long as you're using a different layer set for you camera view it should have no effect on any of your plan views. 

• Like 2

On 6/26/2021 at 4:17 PM, Alaskan_Son said:

Why?  That's what they're for.  As long as you're using a different layer set for you camera view it should have no effect on any of your plan views. 

Yes Michael, you are right! I was so focused on having that red line off, I didn't realize I could change the colour only in one layer set! Thanks for the reminder. :)

On 6/29/2021 at 1:34 PM, robdyck said:

At my house....image.thumb.png.1a853f56ef5a1c482c97e0b2a756a92c.png

Robert, you are perfectly right! I appreciate your opinion and I agree. Thank you!  But this is  a special customer request. They said that the toilet lid will be closed most part of the time. :D 

14 hours ago, DanielleDubuc said:

Robert, you are perfectly right! I appreciate your opinion and I agree. Thank you!  But this is  a special customer request. They said that the toilet lid will be closed most part of the time. :D

FWIW I was just trying to be humorous about everyday life, in no way intended as critical or judgmental.