Windows on plan view?

Designer1

Does anyone know how to get windows to display on other floors?  I have a great room with two story ceilings and full height windows that go from the floor to the ceiling.   In my plan view the example window shows up only on the first floor but not the second.  Is there a way to get chief to recognize it goes to the second floor as well?  I attached a few jpegs.

Thanks in advance!

First floor window.jpg

Double Height window.jpg

Second floor window.jpg

Your "missing" windows are in an attic wall. To have them show in plan view on the first floor, they MUST be created on the First floor for their labels to also show on the first floor. If that is too hard you can copy the attic wall windows labels to the first floor, placing the text on the "Windows, Labels" layer next to the first floor windows labels so they then turn on and off with that layer. I have done it both ways just to get a job done. The software is programmed to work as it works so it is incumbent upon its users to find ways to just "get 'er done" no matter what.

DJP

Don't know if you'd call it a solution...more a work around. On your first floor copy the window go to second floor and Edit>Paste>Hold Position or CNTRL  ALT & C Go to the elevation and and adjust the pasted window over the original. Remember to modify any schedule you might have. Just saw David's reply...  I think he's looking for tall picture window to show on first and second.... correct? 

5 hours ago, richoffan said:

Don't know if you'd call it a solution...more a work around. On your first floor copy the window go to second floor and Edit>Paste>Hold Position or CNTRL  ALT & C Go to the elevation and and adjust the pasted window over the original. Remember to modify any schedule you might have. Just saw David's reply...  I think he's looking for tall picture window to show on first and second.... correct? 

Thanks for the replies.  Yes Rich I was just looking for the tall double story height window to show on both floors.  I thought I remember seeing an option to "show window on floor_" but I dont know if it was for this application or not.  I was going to divide it into two separate windows but preferred one but I will check out some of the layer sets.

Thanks again everyone for your input, I appreciate it!