anvl369

Is there a way to change the actual thickness/width of the sides of a cabinet box (gables).  My manufacturer uses 5/8" gables and I notice that CA cabinet sides are 3/4".

I looked through the cabinet preference .dbx, but could not find how to change that particular item. I can change the height of the horizontal separations, but am unable to change the thickness/width of the gables.  

My plan is using frameless cabinets, and I have 2 cabinets that are open front cabinets.  

I need to be able to show the correct gable width, in order to show precise interior cabinet dimensions.

Thank you

No, there is not a way to change that.

For just a few cabinets you can fix it in layout-(this is for Premier- won't work in Interiors)

easiest to first draw cad in elevation

I drew a pline rectangle, sized it and point to point to move to corner of the cabinet- have to zoom in since it doesn't snap. Then transform replicate/copy by a factor of 0.9, then adjust the dimensions to 5/8.

Once in layout use tools,layout, edit layout lines(not available in interiors) and delete the original lines at 3/4" then you have to adjust all the shelf lines to meet you gable.

I thought there was a way to resize a pline box by a dimensions but can't find it- anyone know how to do that??