Automatic Roof won't Generate

Chief5Me

Hello,

I searched the forum, but couldn't find anything on this topic, so I apologize in advance if this has been answered many times already:

I'm following the Chief Architect tutorial for Generating a Roof on Multiple Levels of a Structure. I did all the steps correctly and clicked OK on the "Build Roof" dialogue box. Then nothing happened.

The tutorial showed an automatically generated roof on top of the house, but nothing happened for me.

Help Please :/

38 minutes ago, Chief5Me said:

Hello,

I searched the forum, but couldn't find anything on this topic, so I apologize in advance if this has been answered many times already:

I'm following the Chief Architect tutorial for Generating a Roof on Multiple Levels of a Structure. I did all the steps correctly and clicked OK on the "Build Roof" dialogue box. Then nothing happened.

The tutorial showed an automatically generated roof on top of the house, but nothing happened for me.

Help Please :/

What are you seeing?  Are all of your rooms properly defined as in closed with room defining walls instead of attic walls?  Do you have a room on an attic level?  Is the roof not showing up anywhere?  Some screenshots with a snipping tool and a plan file would help get you some results I am sure.

32 minutes ago, joey_martin said:

Are you looking via a FLOOR OVERVIEW camera or a FULL OVERVIEW camera? 

Has the roof been defined?

Are the associated roof layer turned on in the camera view?

I'm plan view.

How do I define the roof?

11 minutes ago, rgardner said:

What are you seeing?  Are all of your rooms properly defined as in closed with room defining walls instead of attic walls?  Do you have a room on an attic level?  Is the roof not showing up anywhere?  Some screenshots with a snipping tool and a plan file would help get you some results I am sure.

Here is a picture of the project. No, the roof isn't showing up at all.

Screenshot (1).png