X13 Materials List General (GN) information missing

amddrafting

Go to solution Solved by MarkMc,

We noticed this morning that nothing is calculating like it used to in the Materials List for the General Section once upgrading to X13.  Anyone else know of an issue or having an issue with this?

I've submitted a ticket.  See attached for reference.

Screenshot 2021-06-16 111636.jpg

1 hour ago, amddrafting said:

We noticed this morning that nothing is calculating like it used to in the Materials List for the General Section once upgrading to X13.  Anyone else know of an issue or having an issue with this?

I've submitted a ticket.  See attached for reference.

Screenshot 2021-06-16 111636.jpg

What is the difference you are seeing?  It's not obvious at least to me from your photo or description what is different.

4 hours ago, rgardner said:

What is the difference you are seeing?  It's not obvious at least to me from your photo or description what is different.

see below, usually has all of this information displayed, thermal envelope, wall heights, etc

Screenshot 2021-06-16 174311.jpg

Thank you.

We prefer to input the information ourselves since the export Res Check never worked that well in prior versions and also we have a better understanding of the wall systems we are recording.  We just did an export to ResCheck and it seems to work better now.  Still not clear on what walls are which but I guess we can suffer through that for now.