Seeking Assistance with Software in Northwest Oregon, USA

BrokenHead

Hello,

I am seeking assistance with the Chief Architect Software in Northwest Oregon, USA (Portland, OR or SW Washington State preferred).

I fell off a ladder several years ago and got a Traumatic Brain Injury. (Fall harnesses are important, folks!) As a result I have difficulty with cognitive things and learning new software. Recently I fell out of a ceiling as well and my pain levels are further impacting my thinking.

I have built a house in the past (prior to computers) when we literately cut and pasted and sketched and hired an architect to sketch.

My ideal floor plan would be single story, somewhere between 26-30 feet wide, and 68-70 feet in length, about the size of a large double-wide manufactured home. I have some roughly sketched plans, but hoping to bring them more formally to life.

I am willing to pay for your assistance; please let me know what you're thinking.

Please reply to this thread, so I will know to look for a direct message.

Thank you!

16 hours ago, BrokenHead said:

Hello,

I am seeking assistance with the Chief Architect Software in Northwest Oregon, USA (Portland, OR or SW Washington State preferred).

I fell off a ladder several years ago and got a Traumatic Brain Injury. (Fall harnesses are important, folks!) As a result I have difficulty with cognitive things and learning new software. Recently I fell out of a ceiling as well and my pain levels are further impacting my thinking.

I have built a house in the past (prior to computers) when we literately cut and pasted and sketched and hired an architect to sketch.

My ideal floor plan would be single story, somewhere between 26-30 feet wide, and 68-70 feet in length, about the size of a large double-wide manufactured home. I have some roughly sketched plans, but hoping to bring them more formally to life.

I am willing to pay for your assistance; please let me know what you're thinking.

Please reply to this thread, so I will know to look for a direct message.

Thank you!

I would be interested in talking to you regarding your project.  I am from Washington state and very familiar with that part of Oregon and Washington around the Dalles and would like to discuss your project further.  I am an experienced Chief user and familiar with advanced building practices for this area.  Feel free to reach out to me at argarservices@gmail.com .