X-13 Not loading

CUBRAD

Yeah I have but I'm not a computer expert. I was paralyzed in a bad car accident 24 years ago and had to learn to use a computer. I had a company build this computer few years back when using another company design software. I'm just trying to work and make a living with CA. It sucks having bad internet and trying figure out whats wrong with this computer... Just trying get a little help... Sorry I'm not a computer expert..

You will simply need to upgrade your system, because they've packed 3D features into X13 that make it quantum leap higher than X12, as far as memory and video card speed go.

Did you go from 10 to 13 and never did 11 or 12?

You can run 12 all day with your rig, but if you want to run 13, you're gonna need new hardware.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CUBRAD said:

Is my computer going to run x13 or do to upgrade it?.

If your PC is old upgrade. Once you purchase one over the requirements to run the program you will be more than happy. Believe me, I used to fight modeling on an old pc. It's worth the upgrade. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys for the help! Where is a good place to get a new computer at? I was told by the guy that built mine that it's hard to get computer parts right now like every thing else..Here's a quote I got on a new computer the other day..

Screenshot 2021-06-06 17.42.37.png

Computer on my signature was $3000 delivered. Took 16 business days. I have one configured for a client for 2500.

Avadirect.com

Configure what you think then call and talk w someone to check availability. I worked with Kyle who made sure video card was in stock.

Here's 3 option I got from around my area... Which one do you guys think is the best?

So with the current market right now for us to build a custom computer it would be $1600 all together with parts and setup. That’s with an AMD Ryzen 5 5600X cpu, nvidia GTX 1050 TI 4GB, 16GB RAM (if you’re wanting 32GB of ram it would an an extra 100 to the build), and 1 TB SSD storage.

Screenshot 2021-06-09 10.09.47.png

Screenshot 2021-06-06 17.42.37.png

A 3000 series card will be much better in the long run than a 2000 IF you intend to use real time ray trace. There is no need to get a Dual card.

Here is an 11th gen Intel version that will work nicely- an i7 adds $130, I'd more likely change the motherboard. I also didn't change the case, but there are a lot of options for very little extra (BeQuiet, Fractal Define Compact...) A Ryzen will be in the same ball park but likely be better with liquid cooling than air. I don't know enough about the more budget friendly motherboards so used a Z590 (I know that one of the groups has issues. If going with them it's a must to talk with someone to find an available video card.

image.thumb.png.e1f7261e5d64eadf2ea5c825275f85c0.png

• 3 weeks later...