Vaulted ceiling surface not showing.

HaikuDog

Yes but you are likely trying to look at it in a 3D view.  Is it turned on in your "Camera View Set"  layerset ?

Also for controlling layes the ALDO "Active Layer Display Options" tool is the most logical way to do it.

Those settings are as you have shown them above. I have attached the file here. I'm new to CA and self taught, forgive my ignorance here. I've gotten the vaulted ceilings to show in the adjacent machinery room but as you can see they don't show in the bedrooms.

Pole Barn.plan

13 minutes ago, HaikuDog said:

Those settings are as you have shown them above. I have attached the file here. I'm new to CA and self taught, forgive my ignorance here. I've gotten the vaulted ceilings to show in the adjacent machinery room but as you can see they don't show in the bedrooms.

Pole Barn.plan 11.05 MB · 3 downloads

I opened your file...looks like the ceilings are all on to me.

I would guess the layer set you are using for your view does not have ceiling surfaces turned on.

2021-05-26_14-41-05.thumb.png.eec466a5c9a6885dab81619ff0c73484.png2021-05-26_14-43-51.thumb.png.bc7e532d1ddfc03346acf89848a99ba7.png 

7 minutes ago, solver said:

In your camera view, switch to the All On layer set, and make sure all layers are set to display. Always the first thing I do when something is not displaying. If it shows, then the problem is related to layer set display settings.

Went to View/Active Layer Display Options, under layer sets selected All Layers ON and the ceiling is still not there in the two bedrooms and upper bath.