Arrow keys will not move windows, doors or walls

DianaK

"I can't bump windows over, doors etc., text will move however..."

Try drawing a single horizontal wall all by itself and placing a window in it.  If you select the window, I am guessing that it will move when you hit the left/right arrow keys.  I suspect that the real problem is that you are trying to move a particular window in a situation where something is blocking it. 

Rather than have people try to guess what might be causing this, you should probably post the plan with an indication of which particular window won't move and I bet someone could figure it out for you very quickly.

If all else fails, then you might want to contact technical support for more help.

Realizing now that it is because I needed to rotate the plan to get it to fit onto the layout sheet. Arrows work but in the other direction. In other words, when I need to move a window left or right, I need to use the up or down arrows. Hmmm....

13 minutes ago, DianaK said:

Realizing now that it is because I needed to rotate the plan to get it to fit onto the layout sheet. Arrows work but in the other direction. In other words, when I need to move a window left or right, I need to use the up or down arrows. Hmmm....

Don’t rotate the Plan View, just rotate the layout boxes.

• Upvote 2