wall showing through the roof

SH_Canada

I have a double stud wall building, with two sides at 12:12 and 2 sides at 5:12, hip roof.

I get the look below on the 12:12. sides. If I change all four sides to 5:12, I do not get this problem. The only way I can fix it is to delete the attic walls (and it took me a good hour or so just to determine it was an attic wall causing this).

I thought it was my 12" heel on the 5:12 side causing this, but I took that down to 0 and still has the same problem.

Seems to only be a problem with a double wall,  a normal 2x6 wall works fine

Does anyone know if I am not setting something up correctly? The chief video I looked at on double walls not not seem to show this scenario. And I do not see anything on the user form specifically for this (lots of other issues with double walls)

One other odd thing Is the height at 110-5/8s, but I put that to a normal 9' and no difference (As I would not expect that to matter). Other than that it is a vanilla structure

Thanks

image.thumb.png.0b5e0685d409be37c8597ec96b12a82e.png

image.thumb.png.cd49fb4f9a3b4564d87f4b6aa820f40c.png

test doublewall.plan

delete surface, thats a good tip thanks. One of the reasons it took me an hour is because I had trusses in my real plan so I thought maybe that was the problem, and then I thought I was doing the trusses wrong, and then I thought it was the offset, and then the double wall (thought maybe I did it wrong there) .... I think I finally clued in when I clicked on it in the cross section and it told me. But that didnt really help solving the reason why it was there, only that I then knew how to get rid of it. In other words I was assuming I was doing something incorrectly

interesting what it built:Untitled.thumb.jpg.c63c0a90fe352dacf1eac64efb78e21e.jpg