Decorative porch beams

Jambruins

How do I get the three decorative beams as in the attached picture?  I tried adding framing-post and that works for the center vertical post but how do I get the two angled ones?

I need this to show up in the 3d view.  I know I can add a polyline solid for the 2d elevation views.

porch.jpg

21 minutes ago, Jambruins said:

How do I get the three decorative beams as in the attached picture?  I tried adding framing-post and that works for the center vertical post but how do I get the two angled ones?

I need this to show up in the 3d view.  I know I can add a polyline solid for the 2d elevation views.

porch.jpg

I don't know if this will help you but I have this knee brace in my library that I unblock in the plan and I can move them around and manipulate them for this type thing you are doing

I move them around in elevation views and resize them as needed

Knee Brace2.calibz

Edited by builtright3
Clarification

24 minutes ago, Jambruins said:

porch.jpg

I model a lot of these and my preference is a truss.

On 5/20/2021 at 10:32 AM, Jambruins said:

porch.jpg

Not sure if your still working on this but they do have a library for what yo are looking for
image.png.f2c97cf0fcf88d2ffc000a0eaa6c4cf0.png