Hi there. I am the recruiter at Neil Kelly, and we need an interior designer proficient in Chief Architect!
To learn more, please review and apply for the job here.
We're hiring for a Full-Time Architectural position for residential remodeling & new construction using Chief Architect in Downton Chicago & surrounding Chicagoland Suburbs. It's still difficult to find people with Chief Architect experience; so I thought this forum may be a good place to look. See job posting link below:
Salary $50,000 - $70,000 a year Job Type Full-time Full Job Description
Looking for immediate architectural assistance with drafting architectural plans for obtaining building permits on primarily residential remodeling and new-construction projects throughout the City of Chicago and surrounding Chicagoland.
Drawings will be developed using the Chief Architect Software.
Job Duties will include:
- Taking field measurements and photographs of existing conditions
- Drafting & development of existing, demolition, and proposed floor plans using Chief Architect
- Drafting & Development of Exterior and Interior Elevations
- Basic level drafting and design for Structural and MEP Systems
- Updating drawings from redlines provided by Lead Architect's Review
Requirements for Qualified Candidates:
- Verifiable Experience using the Chief Architect software & ability to provide samples of work using the program.
- 2+ years experience with residential remodeling/construction in a professional setting.
- Ability to visit project sites in-person to perform field measures for existing conditions.
- General knowledge/understanding of local building codes
- Organized, reliable, detail orientated, and good communication skills
- Ability to commit to deadlines
Preferred Attributes for Candidates:
- Experience using the Chief Architect software in a professional setting.
- Completed college degree in Architecture
- Completion of formal Chief Architect training program
This position provides a flexible work environment allowing you to have flexible hours, the future potential to work remotely (with the exception of site visits) and also has a lot of room for potential growth within the company!
This position will qualify to provide AXP hours to be used towards Licensing through the NCARB program.
Please provide a copy of your resume, contact phone number, email address, and samples of work.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
401(k) Flexible schedule Paid time off
Bonus pay Commission pay
Residential Architecture: 2+ years Chief Architect: 1+ year (Preferred)
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and work samples if you are interested in the position.
Link to job posting: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/0c247248
Daniels Design & Remodeling in Fairfax, VA is looking for an interior designer, preferably with Chief Architect rendering experience, to fill an in-house position. You must be local so you can attend meetings at the homes and with business partners. If you're interested, please email your resume directly to email@example.com.
We are a custom home design company with more than 10 years on the market. Hiring a part time drafter for entry level. 3 days a week for 3 months for trial, if is a good fit, full time position. Office hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, job at location in Tacoma, WA. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire a drafter/designer. Currently, we design and engineer 90% of our projects. The work consists of mostly residential renovations. The work can be completed remotely if needed. Hoping to find someone local to the Anna Maria Island Area / Bradenton / Sarasota area. We have plenty of work to give to someone. Remote work may work however local is desired.