Resolving Floor Sheathing for reverse brick ledge foundation

CSArchitecture

I am working on a project that will use a reverse brick ledge with the first floor framing set on a reverse brick ledge on the interior of the foundation wall with the above grade walls framed above the floor joists.  In the model and sections, I am not able to get the floor sheathing to end at the  exterior layer of the above grade wall (the outside of the framing layer.)  I have included a picture of what is happening.  

I went to defaults on the General Walls and set the default to Resize about to "Inner Surface".  I also have set the wall defaults to build to the exterior of the main layer which is the wall framing. 

Any suggestions as to how to fix this in the sections and the camera views?  I am using Chief Architect Premiere X12.

Floor Platform - Sheathing.jpg

• 10 months later...
On 3/31/2022 at 9:52 AM, AndrewSopher said:

Did you ever get an answer on how to do a reverse ledge for the foundation? I am trying to do this, and have not been successful thus far. Thanks. 

If you want help with your specific problem, you should post in the General Q&A forum.  The Tips & Tricks forum is for offering solutions you have found that you want to share with others.