MADE A BIG MISTAKE

crosscutter55

<_<  I stared a drawing & made a big mistake !! I started drawing it on page zero . All the info on page zero i do not want on page  one , is there anyway I can fix this :( This was a sub division plan  i had all the lots , roads ,  tax map #s  , owner name , and address #s on page zero . I want to have another page / page 1  without the lots , tax map , and address # s & just the roads . Any help is appreciated I am using x10     UNFORTUNATLY   I DID THIS IN A LAYOUT , I OPENED A LAYOUT & STARTED USING BOXES , It says i can not open another layout  

I called up a diffrent sheet size in a layout when setting up some defaults &  instead of going to the plan window i had a senior moment & just started plotting stuff in the layout file .If it was in a plan file i wouldnt have this issue :(   I can redo the drawing but it would be easier having page 1 & 2  in   x10   Worst part is i dont use chief everyday

How are you doing eric i hope you & yours are okay in this crazy world  !! 

I just tried this 'cause never had to do in reverse... You can select items drawn on sheet 0 / copy / open a new plan / edit>paste (it'll be really small) just zoom in - You should be able to send to layout from there.... did in X12 but sure edit>paste was in X10

Wouldn't this work?

Exchanging Floors

Select Build> Floor> Exchange With Floor Above or Exchange With Floor Below to swap the Current Floor with the floor above or below.

The floor that was moved becomes the Current Floor at its new location. You can easily move a floor up or down several floors by using either one of these buttons repeatedly.